Graduate Level (*List of Partner Universities – TBA)
Applicants must achieve the requirements as follows:
1. Year – Applicants must be a second year student.
2. GPAX – Applicants must achieve a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
3. English Result – Applicants must achieve a minimum score as follows:
3.1 TOEFL score of IBT 79 is required. (IBT 79+ is recommended) or
3.2 IELTS score of 6.0 is required. (6.0+ is recommended) *please note that some universities may require higher score*
1. Application Form with photo attached.
2. An up-to-date official transcript.
3. A copy of certificate of language proficiency – TOEFL or IELTS score (taken within two years of the application date)
4. Current resume
5. Statement of purpose essay
6. Copy of Passport
7. Completed Study plan
Duration of Program
– Fall Semester (August – December)
– Spring Semester (January – May)